Curry College’s Athletic Programs recruit quality student-athletes that will be able to compete against conference, regional, and nationally-ranked programs yearly.
Below are some simple steps that you can take as a prospective student-athlete to help us help you in the recruiting process:
1. Complete our Recruiting Questionnaire. Fill out the recruiting form (below) in its entirety so we will have your information on hand. In addition, feel free to contact Head Coach Francis Elms via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (617-333-2205) with any questions.
2. Come visit. Make a visit to campus with your parents. Contact Coach Elms via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-333-2205) with some anticipated dates. Coach Elms will confirm availability, which will then allow you the chance to schedule a campus tour and admissions interview through our Admissions Office at (800) 669-0686. Coach Elms and the entire women’s basketball staff are available throughout the year and are happy to meet with prospects and their families in their office. Please anticipate spending about three hours during a complete visit.
3. Send a video or YouTube clips. Send a game or highlight tape of you playing in a competitive environment. We try to get out and see every prospect play, but sometimes that is next to impossible. Looking at a tape, video, or YouTube clip of you allows us to watch you in a more controlled atmosphere, which may be helpful in evaluating your ability to play at Curry.
Mail Videos to:
Curry College Women’s Basketball
Department of Athletics
1071 Blue Hill Ave.
Milton, MA 02186
4. See the team play. Check out the schedule and come watch the team play. Send Coach Elms an email in advance at email@example.com or call him at 617-333-2205 so either he or his staff can meet you at the end of the game.
5. Apply for Admissions. Click here. Once you have submitted all the required material you will have a decision within 2-4 weeks.
It is extremely important for our coaching staff to get to know you and your family throughout the recruiting process. Our coaches are on the road at games, schools, tournaments, showcases, etc. It is equally important for you as a prospective student-athlete to keep in touch with our staff and to let them know your game schedules and camps, clinics or showcases you may be attending in the summer and off-season. We look forward to meeting you soon.